MEET OUR CHAMPIONS TEAM
Locally owned & operated since 1995, we take great pride serving each member with our knowledge of health, fitness, & nutrition. Champions is the cleanest health club on the central coast, with a mindset of "All day, every day clean."
Our health club features multiple saunas, a plethora of workout machines, free weights, a smoothie bar, fitness classes, expert personal trainers, massage therapy, and is the central coast’s center for Racquetball.
Champions will exist to service its members and support the community with a level of personal service and special attention unmatched in the health and fitness industry.
Champions will specialize in programs, activities, classes, and seminars related to each area of health and wellness.
We at Champions agree to operate this health and fitness club in the best interest of each member and meet or exceed the industry by:
- abiding by all local, state, and federal consumer protection legistlation and all other applicable laws
- placing all pre sell membership fees in escrow in a segregated account
- refusing to sell prepaid lifetime memberships
- not guaranteeing membership or renewal fees beyond a three year period or the period permitted by applicable law
- refusing to engage in deceptive, high pressure sales tactics
- opening membership to persons of all races, creed, and places of national origin
Code of Conduct
We at Champions consider it our mission to enhance the quality of life through physical fitness and sports. To this end, we endeavor to provide quality facilities, programs, and instruction. We further strive to instill in those we serve an understanding of the value of physical fitness to their lives.
In order to fulfill our mission, we pledge the following:
- that we treat each member as though the success of our club depends on that individual alone
- that we systematically upgrade our professional knowledge and keep abreast of new developments in our field
- that we design our facilities and programs with the members' safety in mind
- that we continue to increase the value and benefits of our service programs
- that we deliver what we promise, and
- that we agree to conduct our business in a manner which commands the respect of the public for our industry and for the goals toward which we strive